Plumbing is the system of pipes, drains, fittings, valves, and fixtures installed for the distribution of potable water, heating and cooling systems, and waste removal in a structure.
- A check valve, also known as a non-return valve, is a valve that allows fluid to flow through it in only one direction. Check valves are often used in conjunction with pumps to prevent backflow.
- A pressure-reducing valve is a valve that reduces the pressure of a fluid or gas. Pressure-reducing valves are used to regulate pressure in systems where the pressure is too high.
- A thermo mix valve is a valve that controls the mixing of hot and cold water. Thermo mix valves are used to maintain a constant temperature in systems where the temperature is too high or too low.
- A bottle air vent is a valve to release air from a heating system. Mostly fitted on sealed heating systems
- Cylinder spares are parts of a cylinder that are essential to its operation. Cylinder spares are often used to repair damaged or worn cylinders.
- Plumbing sundries are small items used in plumbing, such as pipes, fittings, and valves. Plumbing sundries are often used to repair or replace damaged or worn plumbing fixtures.